Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brain Analysis


My Analysis

This is an application which evaluates your brain. This application can be used to identify which side of the brain you use most. This simple application comprise of 20 questions with no exact answers, the requirement is to answer the most appropriate. Below shown are some of the sample questions which were asked when i did the questions.





After answering all the questions, the application showed its result including a detailed explanation which is as follows.




I was personally satisfied with the results. Most of the points were according to my current characteristics which I have experienced in my past. Although a very few were new to myself, i firmly believe the report and  I have taken this seriously and will work towards eliminating my weakness step by step.

I firmly believe that this should be done by every individual, It is important to know your characteristics and work accordingly and always should try to improve and eliminate the weakness identified.

No comments:

Post a Comment